Terms & Conditions
Eligibility Requirements and the Promotional Period
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who (a) have a valid unrestricted driver's license issued in an Australian State/Territory, (b) are not Excluded Persons (as defined below) (together, "Eligible Individuals"). Excluded Persons are employees of the Promoter, Participating Dealers (as defined below) and agencies associated with this Promotion (and their immediate families). Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 9am AEST on 1 September 2019 and ends at close of business hours at the respective Participating Dealers (as defined below) on 31 October 2019. Online final entries close at 11.59pm AEST on 30 November 2019.
- In order to qualify for entry, Eligible Individuals must purchase, in a single transaction, a set of four (4) or more selected BFGoodrich Tyres from any Participating Dealer (as defined below) in Australia between 9am AEST on 1 September and close of business hours of the respective Participating Dealers on 31 October 2019 ("Qualifying Transaction") in accordance with Clauses 4, 5, 6, and 7 below. "Participating Dealers" will be any dealers in Australia that display advertising material for this Promotion during the promotional period.
- Purchase a set of four (4) or more BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Drive, BFGoodrich Advantage T/A SUV, BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport and BFGoodrich G-FORCE™ SPORT COMP-2™ tyres 17" and below to receive $50 instant cash back or gift card via redemption. Purchase a set of four (4) or more BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Drive, BFGoodrich Advantage T/A SUV, BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport and BFGoodrich G-FORCE™ SPORT COMP-2™ tyres 18" and above to receive $100 instant cash back or gift card via redemption. There is a strict limit of one (1) gift card promotion per Qualifying Transaction (as defined below), regardless of whether the number of tyres purchased in that transaction is in excess of four (4) BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Drive, BFGoodrich Advantage T/A SUV, BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport and BFGoodrich G-FORCE™ SPORT COMP-2™ tyres.
- Qualifying products eligible for the $50 & $100 instant cash back and gift card promotion are BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Drive, BFGoodrich Advantage T/A SUV, BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport and BFGoodrich G-FORCE™ SPORT COMP-2™ tyres. Excludes Mud-Terrain T/A KM2, Mud-Terrain T/A KM3, All-Terrain T/A KO2 and Radial T/A tyres.
- Fleet and trade purchases by Eligible Individuals are excluded and will not qualify for entry in this Promotion.
- There is a strict limit of one (1) entry per Qualifying Transaction/invoice, regardless of whether the number of eligible tyres purchased in that transaction is in excess of four (4) BFGoodrich tyres.
- To enter, Eligible Individuals must then satisfy the requirements of one (1) of the following entry methods, depending on where they have made their transaction:
- JAX Tyres Participating Dealers: if the Qualifying Purchase is made at a JAX Tyres, Participating Dealer store, The Eligible Individual will receive the cash back at the time of purchase. OR
- Bob Jane T-Mart Participating Dealers: if the Qualifying Purchase is made at a Bob Jane Participating Dealer store The Eligible Individual will receive the cash back at time of purchase. OR
- TYREPLUS and Michelin Service Centre Participating Dealers: if the Qualifying Purchase is made at a TYREPLUS or Michelin Service Centre store, The Eligible Individual will receive the cash back at time of purchase. OR
- Tyres4U: if the Qualifying purchase is made at a Tyres4U/Tyreright store, The Eligible Individual will receive the cash back at time of purchase. OR
- All other Participating Dealers: if the Qualifying Purchase is made at any other Participating Dealer store, the Eligible Individual must immediately, after completion of a Qualifying Transaction, follow the instructions on the entry flyer given by the staff at the checkout (together with their purchase receipt). The Eligible Individual will need to visit www.promo.bfgoodrich.com.au to claim their gift card, then follow the prompts to the Promotion claim page, input the requested details (including their full name, telephone number and a valid email address), attach a scanned copy of their original purchase receipt/invoice for the Qualifying Transaction, and submit the fully completed claim form so it is received by 11.59pm AEST on 30 November 2019.
- An Eligible Individual having satisfied the criteria set out in Clause 8 will then qualify to participate in the Promotion ("Qualified Individual").
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of information supplied pursuant to this Promotion by Eligible Individuals, Qualified Individuals (including identity, driver's licence, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries and transactions will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries by the same Eligible Individual are permitted, subject to the following: (a) Clause 7 above and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements outlined above.
- Qualified Individuals must retain the purchase receipt(s)/invoice(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a Qualified Individual's entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize (prize or claim). Purchase receipt(s)/invoice(s) must clearly specify the Participating Dealer from whom the BFGoodrich tyres were purchased, what BFGoodrich tyres were purchased and the date and time the purchase was made.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Qualified Individual, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Qualified Individual.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in any media (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of this Promotion (including to publicise any outcome). Entrants further agree that promoting of any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter is the goal or purpose of this Promotion. Entrants thereby consent to the aforementioned use for such purpose.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority where required, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing any promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted/made by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees").
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Participating Dealers (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant; (f) use/redemption of a prize; or (g) the Promotion.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or suspend or modify the Prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- The Promoter is Michelin Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 84 006 761 628) of 51-57 Fennell Street, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207, telephone (03) 8671 1000.
"BFGOODRICH EFTPOS CARD" OFFER (All other Participating Dealers 8 (e) only) Terms & Conditions
- All Australian residents aged 18 years or over who complete the applicable steps outlined in Clauses 4 - 10 of the "BFGOODRICH CASH BACK" Promotion (Terms and Conditions for which have been outlined above) will be awarded a gift. For the avoidance of doubt, individuals are not required to have a valid driver's licence issued in an Australian State or Territory to be eligible to claim a gift under this offer.
- The gift an individual will be eligible to receive will depend on the type of tyres purchased in the Qualifying Transaction, as follows: (a) individuals who purchase a set of four (4) or more BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Drive, BFGoodrich Advantage T/A SUV, BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport and BFGoodrich G-FORCE™ SPORT COMP-2™ tyres will receive a gift of a $50 OR $100 eftpos gift card, subject to tyre size as defined in clause 4; Eligible individuals will be eligible to receive one (1) eftpos gift card (of the relevant value, as indicated in this clause) for each Qualifying Transaction they make. There is a strict limit of one (1) gift per Qualifying Transaction/invoice, regardless whether the number of eligible tyres purchased in that transaction is in excess of four (4) BFGoodrich tyres.
- Once an entrant receives their eftpos card, to be able to use the relevant eftpos card, he/she must activate it by following the instructions on the eftpos card by the indicated date. Each gift eftpos card can only be activated once. Once the gift eftpos card is activated, the eftpos card can be used anywhere eftpos is accepted (with the funds on the card becoming active the next business day at midday after activation date) for a period of twelve (12) months. The date of issue for eftpos cards received via post will be the date the respective eftpos card is posted, which will appear on the issuing letter.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, unless stated otherwise by the Promoter.
- Clauses 2 - 9, 10 - 18, 21 - 23 of the "BFGoodrich CASH BACK" Promotion, as detailed above, equally apply to this offer, where all references to: 'Prize' shall be read as 'gift'. If there are any inconsistencies these terms shall prevail.